CMZ-Consulting provides you with REVERBERATION CHAMBERS, with typically up to 70 dB of attenuation between 100 MHz to 18GHz, with final characteristics which can be tailored to your needs, including performances and size.
Ancillary interface items as doors, feed-through (as honeycombs) are provided on demand.
Characteristics can be tailored to your needs, including performances and size.
Functions as reverberation chamber and clean room can be combined, with interfaces as doors, feed-through (as honeycombs).
The ultra light closed room can be easily transported, and installed in a few minutes only by two operators, without tools, on pre-established or temporary indoor or outdoor location.
The metal free structure is modular, built with standard modules which can be assembled to form small, medium and large rooms.
- Inflatable structure, metal free
- Cumulative functions (for instance: Faraday cage inside a clean room)
- Performances according to your needs and customizable thanks to fabrics choice and number of layers
- Fully dismountable, storable and reusable
- Fabrics on all surfaces including the ground and the door
- Installation in few minutes (less than 10 min for a 2,4m x 2m x 2m structure), by one or two operators.
- Very light structure easily transportable in a bag or luggage
- Structure length easily expandable by addition of standard modules, to follow yours potential needs evolution
- Long life item, for indoor or outdoor use
- No maintenance operations
- No need of an inflating pump permanently activated
- Pressure release valves for the safety of the operators and equipment
- Remote control and monitoring of the cage on smart phone (optional)
Performances and technical characteristics
|Frequency range||Typically from 100 MHz to 18 GHz (option at lower frequencies and up to 40 GHz)|
|Standards||Compliant to RTCA DO-160 & MIL-STD-461 G|
|Force of the field||For an input power of 1 W, field of 50 V/m (typically from 100 MHz to 18 GHz)|
|Attenuation||Up to 70 dB (multi-layers of fabrics)|
Tested according to IEEE 299, including door, feed through, filters
|Size||Size according to your needs, function of the lower frequency required and working volume|
|Working volume||Typically 30 m3 for a 6m x 5,5m x 5,2m chamber (depending of the test set-up)|
|Shape||Cubic, cuboid, cylinder, according to your needs|
|Temperature range||-25°C to 45°C|
|Weight||Typically 16 kg for a 2,4m x 2m x 2m chamber (without fabrics)|
|Storage volume||Typically 0.3 m3 for a 2,4m x 2m x 2m chamber (without fabrics)|
|Guaranteed performances||Depending of fabrics choices and number of fabrics layers|
Used by major European aerospace Companies.