CMZ-Consulting provides you with ISO 8 CLEAN ROOMS, with final characteristics which can be tailored to your needs, including performances and size.
Functions as clean room and Faraday cage can be combined.
Ancillary interface items as doors, feed-through and controlled atmosphere equipment are provided on demand.
Characteristics can be tailored to your needs, including performances and size.
The ultra light closed room can be easily transported, and installed in a few minutes only by two operators, without tools, on pre-established or temporary indoor or outdoor location.
The metal free structure is modular, built with standard modules which can be assembled to form small, medium and large rooms.
- Inflatable structure, metal free
- Cumulative functions (for instance: Faraday cage inside a clean room)
- Performances according to your needs and customizable thanks to fabrics choice and number of layers
- Fully dismountable, storable and reusable
- Fabrics on all surfaces including the ground and the door
- Installation in few minutes (less than 10 min for a 2,4m x 2m x 2m structure), by one or two operators.
- Very light structure easily transportable in a bag or luggage
- Structure length easily expandable by addition of standard modules, to follow yours potential needs evolution
- Long life item, for indoor or outdoor use
- No maintenance operations
- No need of an inflating pump permanently activated
- Pressure release valves for the safety of the operators and equipment
- Remote control and monitoring of the cage on smart phone (optional)
Performances and technical characteristics
|Compliant to ISO 8 (other on demand)
|Size according to your needs
|Cubic, cuboid, cylinder, according to your needs
|-25°C to 45°C
|Typically 16 kg for a 2,4m x 2m x 2m chamber (without fabrics)
|Typically 0.3 m3 for a 2,4m x 2m x 2m chamber (without fabrics)
Used by major European aerospace Companies.