CMZ-Consulting provides you with FARADAY CAGES, up to 90 dB of attenuation (multi-layers of fabrics) between 100 MHz to 18 GHz.
Functions as Faraday room and clean room can be combined.
Ancillary interface items as doors, feed-through (as honeycombs) are provided on demand.
Characteristics can be tailored to your needs, including performances and size.
The ultra light closed room can be easily transported, and installed in a few minutes only by two operators, without tools, on pre-established or temporary indoor or outdoor location.
The metal free structure is modular, built with standard modules which can be assembled to form small, medium and large rooms.
- Inflatable structure, metal free
- Cumulative functions (for instance: Faraday cage inside a clean room)
- Performances according to your needs and customizable thanks to fabrics choice and number of layers
- Fully dismountable, storable and reusable
- Fabrics on all surfaces including the ground and the door
- Installation in few minutes (less than 10 min for a 2,4m x 2m x 2m structure), by one or two operators.
- Very light structure easily transportable in a bag or luggage
- Structure length easily expandable by addition of standard modules, to follow yours potential needs evolution
- Long life item, for indoor or outdoor use
- No maintenance operations
- No need of an inflating pump permanently activated
- Pressure release valves for the safety of the operators and equipment
- Remote control and monitoring of the cage on smart phone (optional)
Performances and technical characteristics
|Frequency range||Typically from 100 MHz to 18 GHz (option at lower frequencies and up to 40 GHz)|
|Attenuation||Between 70 dB and 90 dB (multi-layers of fabrics)|
Tested according to IEEE 299, including door, feed through, filters
|Size||According to your needs|
|Shape||Cubic, cuboid, cylinder, according to your needs|
|Temperature range||-25°C to 45°C|
|Weight||Typically 16 kg for a 2,4m x 2m x 2m chamber (without fabrics)|
|Storage volume||Typically 0.3 m3 for a 2,4m x 2m x 2m chamber (without fabrics)|
|Guaranteed performances||Depending of fabrics choices and number of fabrics layers|
Used by major European aerospace Companies.